Ultra 90 Review, Ingredients and Side Effects
Click the button below to visit official website for Ultra 90.Visit Website
Ultra 90 weight loss supplements went the other way by asserting their product does not trick or stimulate the body into thinking it is full like so many other brands in the market today. Its makers also claim their mix of ingredients is designed to help the body lose excess fats as well as toxins naturally.
Meanwhile, Ultra 90 reviews reveal the product is collagen based. Collagen is linked to muscle repair and ligament health but with the accompanying ingredients in Ultra 90, weight loss may be achieved.
Ultra 90 Ingredients
The makers tout the product as a breakthrough in weight loss dietary supplements. The concept is a cluster of products consumers can choose from. The three products are the PM, AM or Liquid Formula. Ultra 90 ingredients aim to replenish the body’s natural collagen which is weakened by age and causes weight gain, the appearance of wrinkles and the loss of hair nutrients.
For the purposes of looking into the active ingredients of Ultra 90, focus will be on the PM and AM formulas whose only difference is the addition of Tonalin CLA in the AM formula.
- Marine Collagen Protein – extracted from the scale of saltwater fish known to delay the effects of aging
- Aloe Vera – balances body electrolytes and relieves the body from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C – studies reveal that amount of vitamin C found in the bloodstream plays a role in burning fat and providing more energy. It also aids in the fat oxidation process
- Safflower Oil – a fat burner that targets abdominal fat particularly
- Gelatin – has amino acids that forms the building blocks of collagen and protein
- Glycerin – improves the body’s performance especially during exercise
- Beeswax – for binding the ingredients
- Lecithin – used mainly as a fat emulsifier, it breaks down excess body fats
- Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – a fat burner and muscle tissue preserver
Ultra 90 can be purchased from its official website where additional information on the pill is also available. One can find testimonials and purchasing information but the site is not so big on clinical studies and trials to prove the brand’s effectivity.
Ultra 90 Side Effects
While there are no known Ultra 90 side effects, there is also no concrete information relating to its efficacy. Collagen has not actually proved its impact on weight loss and there are no studies or trials to support the weight loss claims. The web site has not money back guarantee and some pundits scoff at this suggesting that not offering a money-back guarantee implies the maker’s lack of confidence in their brand.
Ultra 90 definitely looks good on paper but there is no concrete evidence that go towards the efficacy of the pill. Consumers should discuss taking the pill with their doctor first before taking the plunge.
- Replenishes collagen to delay the aging process that includes weight gain.
- Carries other ingredients linked to rapid weight loss.
- Made of natural ingredients.
- The site offers discounts and perks for bulk buyers.
- Ultra 90 comes with a return policy that is detailed on the site.
- No conclusive studies on the efficacy of the product.
- Has no direct impact on weight loss apart from the age delaying properties of collagen.
- Shipping charges are fairly high.
- The website does not offer a money-back guarantee.
- No offer of free product trial.
- Return policy states that returns are accepted on a case to case basis.
- Returning the product may result to a $10 restocking fee.