Lipodrene Review, Ingredients and Side Effects
Lipodrene can be bought through various retailers online and in your local supermarket. We recommend you go to their official website by clicking the button below.Visit Website
The makers of Lipodrene, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals boasts their brand of weight loss dietary supplement is a pharmaceutical grade extreme diet pill ideal for active people as it can increase energy levels. They reported users losing up to 42 percent of their body fat.
Lipodrene reviews suggest that the pill burns fats and calories, suppresses the appetite and controls the craving for sugar. What sets Lipodrene aprt from others is its targeting of fats in places where they are mostly stored such as the stomach, hips, thighs and buttocks.
Studies also show that Lipodrene can stimulate the breaking down of fats and keep them from being stored. This is done by regulating the release of key enzymes that works on the storage of fat. In addition to the fat burning properties of Lipodrene, it is also a diuretic.
Here is a list of what makes up Lipodrene:
- Acacia rigidula extract – the active ingredient in Liprodene comes from a plant known to contain natural amphetamine a common weight loss aid.
- Methyl synephrine – a stimulant used in Chinese medicine for treating fatigue.
- Caffeine anhydrous – antioxidant, appetite suppressant, energy booster, fat burner.
- Yohimbine HCl – suppresses the appetite.
- Citrus aurantium – the fruit source of synephrine.
- Theobromine – a stimulant, diuretic and relaxant, it can also lower blood pressure.
- Green tea extract – with fat-burning and muscle-building polyphenols.
- Hoodia extract – controls the appetite.
- Cassia nomame extract – another appetite suppressant.
- Naringen, Dihydroxybergamottin –fruit extract with properties similar to Citrus aurantium.
There are a number of benefits consumers can avail of with Liprodrene. Users claim it mimics the effects of potent diet pills Meridia for appetite suppression, Fastin for burning fats and Xenical for inhibiting the absorption of dietary fat. But, it does not have the nasty side effects of the three drugs. For weight challenged people looking for the ideal diet pill Lipodrene could just be the answer. It comes in 100 pieces of 25-milligram yellow pill in every bottle.
Lipodrene Side Effects
Lipodrene is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers. People with a family history of prostate disorder, stroke, psychiatric disease, heart and liver disorders, seizures, depression anxiety, nervousness, anemia, diabetes and high blood pressure should get their doctor’s green light first before using Lipodrene.
Lipodrene is contraindicated with MAO or MAIO inhibitors, other dietary supplements, prescription or over the counter drugs containing phenylpropanolamine, ephedrine or pseudoephedrine. People under 18 cannot take the pill and overdosing Lipodrene is a heath hazard.
- Nausea – The body requires about three days to tolerate the ingredients of a diet pill and this is the period when nausea occurs. It should abate eventually so it nausea persists then usage should be discontinued.
- Dehydration – When metabolism is stimulated to an increased rate the body discharges fluids at a faster rate through perspiration or urination and this may lead to dehydration.
- Constipation – Along with dehydration the regular movement of the bowel is affected as the fluids needed to regulate bowel movement is lost.
- Sleep Complications – Lipodrene contains stimulats such as caffiene, green tea extract and yohimbine hcl, which causes sleep disruptions including insomnia.
- Cardiovascular Issues – The same stimulants can sometimes increase the heart rate and raise the blood pressure and this is why it is important that buyers seek the approval of their physicians first.
Though packed with a lot of weight loss ingredients Lipodrene does come with as many adverse effects. It is clearly not for everyone so one should take extra caution in taking this pill.
- Burns fat fast.
- Curbs food cravings and fires you up for more activity.
- Contains the banned ingredient ephedra.
- A lot of uncomfortable side effects including cardiovascular risks.
- Can cause mood swings.