Dren Review, Ingredients and Side Effects
Dren can be bought online through various merchants. Click the button below to go to Amazon.comVisit Website
Maximum Health Performance markets Dren, which is short for drenbuterol, as a fat burner that has properties that can increase lipolysis and improve a person’s sense of wellness. Drenbuterol’s patent is still pending but it is said to increase thermogenic fat burning. It can also suppress appetite and enhance the mood according to Dren reviews.
The main ingredients of Dren are: Drenbuterol (409 mg), Caffeine, L-5 Hydroxytryptophan, Beta Methoxyphenylethylamine and Yohimbine HCL. Let us see what each ingredient contribute to the goal of weight loss.
- Drenbuterol – This is a proprietary ingredient touted to increase metabolism and aid thermogenesis.
- Caffeine – Found in most diet supplements for its health benefits which includes body cleansing properties, mood enhancers, a mild diuretic, added energy boost. Caffeine is a xanthine derivative that heightens alertness, but blocks adenosine from activating thereby impacting lipolysis.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan – Appears to have a role in boosting the mood but has no weight loss properties. It has been known to stimulate the body’s production of serotonin. Serotonin works on the central nervous system affecting certain wellness aspects, including appetite, sleep and mood.
- Beta Methoxyphenylethylamine – Another mood enhancer.
- Yohimbine HCL – Works at mobilizing fatty acids that can cause weight loss. Yohimbine HCL is an extract from the African yohimbe tree. This ingredient aims to interfere with the process of flushing norepinephrine from the blood. It is believed this would prolong the impact of beta-methoxy phenylethlyamine on lipolysis.
Dren reviews are available on its website, where a money-back guarantee is offered. The website marketing leads one to think the product is designed for athletes, weight lifters or those who are on a strict and high level fitness program.
Dren is promoted primarily as an appetite suppressant though the list of ingredients does not seem to support this claim. The product is sold in 30-tablet bottles at $39.99 meant to be taken for a month.
Dren Side Effects
Some Dren side effects would come from its individual ingredients. The pill has only one appetite suppressant but its amount is not disclosed. The ingredient Yohimbine has no weight loss properties but it does have the potential to cause serious diseases including kidney damage, stroke and heart attack.
The more common Dren side effects which are present in other weight loss pills include jitters and tremors, headaches, irritability, nervousness, sleep loss, higher blood pressure and an increased heart rate.
Some people may find Dren does not live up to its promise of rapid weight loss. But who wants rapid weight loss when it will leave you weak and gaunt. Probably if Dren is taken with some serious diet and exercise, results will be realized. Still, with a money back guarantee some consumers may just give it a try to experience Dren firsthand.
At best, Dren is an appetite suppressant but whether it will bring about the desired weight loss is another thing altogether. As in other weight loss dietary supplements, it is best to check with your doctor first if this particular supplement is right for you.
- Effective appetite suppressant.
- Aids in thermogenesis.
- Increases lipolysis.
- Not enough information on the pill’s efficacy.
- May cause kidney diseases, heart attack and stroke.
- May cause mood swings and behavior changes.
- Can only be purchased online.